Here is a quick collection of rule data released by official FFG channels.
If you have a question for FFG, you can submit it on the Rules Question Form.
The LOTR LCG Quest Companion site is aggregating all of the rulings thus far for the game. You can check out their efforts here.
If you have a verifiable answer from FFG for this page, email us at hallofheroescontact(at)gmail.com.
Rules Reference Guide
Learn to Play Guide
Easy Mode Guide
Race Against the Shadow Rules
1.0 | 1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6* | 1.7 | 1.8
*RRG 1.6 was unfortunately lost to the ether, as it was overwritten on the official FFG news page. Using snippets screen-grabbed by the YouTube channel The Tenth Nazgul, Hall of Gondor has re-created a PDF of all of the 1.6 changes.
Lord of the Rings Revised Edition Errata
- Dain Ironfoot. Yes, he has the Noble trait now.
- Healing Herbs. Yes, it has the Item trait now.
- Silvan Refugee. Yes, it has the Scout trait now.
- Lore Faramir Hero. No, he should still have the Noble trait.
- Envoy of Pelargir. No, it should only have 1 hit point.
- Ered Luin Miner. Yes, the language is updated.
- Dwarf Pipe. Yes, the language is updated.
- Daeron’s Runes. No, it should be an Action.
- Elrond’s Counsel. No, it should be an Action.
- Helm of Secrecy. No, the text should not have been reverted.
- The Oath’s campaign card, it should be “Forced” instead of “Response.”
-Caleb [March 18, 2022]